RapidPro 2019 Matchmaking
Meet the right project or business partner at the right place!
Welcome to the website of the RapidPro 2019 Matchmaking!
The Chamber of Commerce, as the main organiser and member of the Enterprise Europe Network, invites you to the international meet & match event during the RapidPro 2019. The RapidPro 2019 Matchmaking is an international matchmaking event focused on precision technology and related researchers, business partners, suppliers and intermediaries.
Why participate in a matchmaking?
Many of the potential interesting new connections during an event happen by coincidence both between exhibitor and visitor and also between two visitors. But how can you know which interesting potential partners are walking around on the exhibition floor and the conference? And how can you find out if they might just be looking for someone like you?
The B2B Matchmaking sessions offer all visitors, delegations ánd exhibitors the possibility to announce themselves and book other participants. In 30 minutes pre-scheduled meetings you ‘speeddate’ with the other participants to quickly find out what you have in common.
The RapidPro 2019 with its fair, conference and bilateral meetings make it the ideal venue for tailored networking to develop new projects and new business. The RapidPro 2019 keeps growing each year. The event takes place on the 13th and 14th of March in the NH Conference Centre Koningshof in Veldhoven, close to Eindhoven.
In brief summary
- Attend the combination of an international fair, conference and bilateral meetings.
- Discuss your idea or problem with professionals during 'ask a pro' matchmaking sessions. For open unplanned free sessions see here.
- Join the masterclass 3D Printing.
- Meet a number of key players and speakers of out the international additive manufacturing and rapid prototyping networks.
- Meet the rapid prototypig and additive manufacturing network in the Brainport Region (South-east of the Netherlands).
- Meet a wide variety of SMEs, OEMs, multinationals, suppliers, technostarters, scientists and intermediaries.
- Meet many potential project or business partners in a short time.
- Prepare and choose your meetings in advance.
- 30 minutes meetings.
How to register?
- Register for the B2B matchmaking sessions, via this website (button at right top of this page) and add contact data and your company information (in English) from your website.
- Describe in your marketplace profile what contacts you are looking for.
- Book the meetings that you are interested in and accept incoming bookings.
You will receive your meeting schedule a few days before the event.
We hope to see you at the RapidPro 2019 Matchmaking!
The Enterprise Europe Network Team